7 Natural Treatments
Ear infections in toddlers and young children can be treated naturally, without antibiotics or man-made pain killers. Here's 7 different natural treatments for ear infections in children:
- Chiropractic Care - studies show chiropractic care reduces the symptoms of ear infections.
- Tea Tree Oil - it kills the bacteria that cause ear infections.
- Garlic Oil - relieves pain and is effective at fighting viral or bacterial infections.
- Heat - applying heat can be very soothing AND improve circulation to the region.
- Onion Muffs - use the curative properties of onions to reduce infection.
- Air Purifier - clean air helps reduce swelling and thin the mucus in the Eustachian tubes.
- Observe - wait 24-48 hours to signs of improvement.