meet the team
Luke Staudenmaier D.C.
Doctor Luke Staudenmaier is a chiropractor at Staudenmaier Chiropractic Wellness Center, SC in Sturgeon Bay, WI. Dr. Luke Staudenmaier or "Dr. Luke" as he is known by his patients, has been a licensed Chiropractor since 1994. If you are struggling with neck or back pain, headaches or migraines, carpal tunnel, sciatica, or any other health condition please contact us today.
- Doctorate of Chiropractic Logan College of Chiropractic
- University of Wisconsin - Stevens Point
- Chiropractic Certification in Spinal Trauma (CCST)
Memberships & Associations:
- Chiropractic Society of Wisconsin member
- Door County Fish, Farm & Game Club
- Foundation for Chiropractic Progress member
- International Chiropractors Association
- Sturgeon Bay Rotary Club
- Wisconsin Chiropractors Association
Front Desk Receptionist & Chiropractic Technician
Ashley is a Chiropractic Technician and Front Desk Receptionist for three years. She also answers phones, helps with scheduling, and assists patients with their needs for Chiropractic care. Prior to working here, she was a Housekeeper and worked in Patient Finance for a year at Door County Medical Center.
Ashley also was a Housekeeper for 10 years at Stone Harbor. She received a technical diploma of Office Professional in 2015 and received a certificate for Healthcare Customer Service Representative in 2017. Ashley lives in Sturgeon Bay with her husband and kitties. She enjoys camping, traveling, and arts and crafts.
7:30am - 6:00pm
7:30am - 6:00pm
8:00am - 5:00pm
7:30am - 5:00pm
Staudenmaier Chiropractic Wellness Center, SC
30 North 18th Avenue Suite 3
Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235
Phone: (920) 743-7255
Fax: (920) 743-7256